This wonderful recipe is from http://deepa-cooks.blogspot.com/ Posted by Deepa
4 Boiled Egg
2 Boiled Potato ( cut into 4 pieces)
2 tbsps Poppy seeds paste
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
1 Large Onion
3 Medium size Tomato
4 Green chillies
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 Chilli powder
1 1/2 tsps Ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
4 tbsps Coconut paste
2 tbsps Yogurt
Salt for taste
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Pre heat oil in a Kadai and splutter fennel seeds. Add chopped onion and green chilli and flutter until it is golden brown.
3. Now, add the garam masala,poppy seeds paste,corinder powder,chilli powder & coriander powder & cook for another 5-6mts.
4. Add 3/4 cup of water & cook the gravy for 7-8mts.
5. Now add the boiled egg & boiled potato & cook for 2mts.
6. Now,add the coconut paste & yogurt paste keep the flame in low.
7. Egg kuruma is ready garnish with coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot with Chappati,Naan,Rice & puri.
— Egg Korma , Korma Curry Recipe , Curry Recipe , Egg food , Egg Recipe —